Hi Crazy Monday Fans! Today I’m sharing day 3 & 4 of my “This Is Our Week” album. Here is a run down of what I did:
- For my album I am using a Studio Calico “Handbook” album that has been collecting dust for a while in my scrap studio.
- I have of course used the “This Is Our Week” kit from the shop. I’ve also used some old and new shop & kit items, plus Becky Higgins cards from my stash.
- I took photos with my Instax, and with my iPhone. The iPhone photos were edited in the “PicTapGo” app.
- The 3×4 photos were made as collages in Becky Higgins Project Life App before I printed them.
- I printed my iPhone photos on my Selphy.
- I also dusted off my typewriter and used that for my journaling, and my sewing machine has also got a bit of a workout!
- The cut files from The Cut Shoppe appears a few times of course!
- I found that the pockets for my album didn’t really hold photos and cards, so I used my Tim Holtz mini stapler to fasten them. Does it bother me? Nope. It’s more important that people can look through the album without things falling out!
OK – here we go: